All recipes will also be added under the Oshmigosh Recipes page.
1lb ground beef or 3 small steaks
¾ cup of self-rising flour
1tbs garlic powder
1tbs black pepper
1 lg egg
½ cup milk and 1 cup milk
1. Take 1 large egg and half-cup of milk, mix together, then set aside.
2. heat 1/4 cup oil on medium heat in skillet big enough for all 3 patties
3. mix 3/4 cup of flour, dash of salt, 1 tbs black pepper, quarter pack azafran.
3. Take ground beef, mold into 3 ovals, flatten to about half inch.
4. Dip patties in egg, make sure you coat both sides COMPLETELY. Then completely cover both sides in flour.
5. put in pan, cook each side for about 7 minutes.
1. drain all oil except 3 tbs.
2. add remainder of flour. mix until it’s like paste.
3. add 1/2 cup of milk. boil for 5 minutes so the flour taste is gone. then add water until it’s the thickness you want.